Unmaze is a startup based in Porto focused on helping small and medium companies to implement Digital Transformation in their sales team. We developed and offer solutions in CRM, Business Intelligence, and Automation.
We are looking for B2B Field Sales Executives with proven experience in SaaS/Tech world to be part of our field sales team and help us to grow.
- With an SDR team that is responsible to set up the meetings, your goal will be to attend the meeting and run demos of our solution to potential clients
- Since we are a complex sale, sometimes the client decision takes many months so you will need to follow up consistently
- Being able to take out the client from homeostasis sate and break the status quo.
- Make sure the potential client has our solution on top of mind by providing value and useful content from our library regularly.
- As a consequence of all the above, in summary, your main responsibility is to close the deal!
- 2+ Years experience in selling in the tech space
- Be able to explain technical features in a simple and engaging way
- Strong capability to analyze the “pains” of the customer and be a problem solver
- Strong understanding of software and technology
- Experience in building trust and empathy with customers in a large range of industries
- Being able to identify the different stakeholder’s needs and be able to describe solutions and benefits in different ways so each stakeholder understand and gets interested
- Experienced in using sales technology tools like e-mail tracking, proposals software, email automation, and CRM
- Understand the concept of activity-based selling and act accordingly
- Energetic, presentable and Can-do attitude towards work and life
- An opportunity to transform the way that many Portuguese PMEs sales teams operate
- Contribute and influence the development of our product
- Make a real difference in helping a startup to grow
- Since we are a remote company, the working hours and job location are totally in your control.
Send your application to email@example.com
Deixe um comentário